Super Bowl Sunday is almost here and we have some great ideas at Whimsy on Main to make your Super Bowl Party a success! From appetizers to main dishes to dessert we have you covered.
For quick and easy appetizers:
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip & Spread
- Roasted Corn & Black Bean Salsa
- Hatch Chile Bacon Ranch Dip (this is also a great spread on burgers and fish sandwiches)
- Hot Pepper Berry Bacon Jam (pour this over cream cheese and serve with crackers)
- Raspberry Honey Mustard & Pretzel Twists (another great option for burgers and steaks)
- Artichoke Spinach Dip & Spread
We also have some easy cheese ball and dip recipes that will take minutes to mix up.
- Fiesta Ranchero Dip Mix
- Tuscan Olive Cheese Ball & Dip Mix
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Mix
- Savory Crab Cheese Ball & Dip Mix
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Maple Habanero Dip Mix
Don't forget to grab a beer (or any carbonated drink of choice) and mix up some Soberdough Bread to have with your chili or dips.
Kick up your burgers with a few extras that your guests won't forget.
- Smoke Chipotle Burger Blend
- Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olive Tapenade
- Bacon Aioli
If you are in charge of the main dish for your party, here are a few recipes from Rothschild Farms that use Blueberry Chipotle Sauce or Raspberry Chipotle Sauce. Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce and Blackberry Chipotle Meatballs are two easy crockpot recipes that you can make early and enjoy watching the game with your family and friends.
And of course we can't forget about a couple of sweet treats. It wouldn't be a party without chocolate and grab a box of Mini Vanilla Wafers or cut up some apples and enjoy Caramel Apple Dip.
And we can't forget the party supplies.
Stop by Whimsy on Main this week and let us help you throw an amazing Super Bowl Party with very little stress and fabulous food!